Clear all

Can you skip bathing in a day?

12 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
(@chibu)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I have heard some people say that it's possible for them to go a day without taking their bath and that bathing 2 or 3 times a day damages one's skin. Can you go a day without taking your bath? 

Posted : 11/10/2022 7:37 pm
 Jega
(@jega)
Trusted Member

There's no way I would be able to skip my bath in a day. Even if I'm at home all day, I wouldn't still skip taking my bath. I can't sleep in the night without taking my bath. 

Posted : 12/10/2022 3:27 pm
 Zuby
(@zuby)
Trusted Member

Personally, I wouldn't be comfortable to sleep in the same room with someone who didn't take his or her bath once in a day. I wouldn't be able to breath well. If you want to be a pig, it's not going to be in home. 

Posted : 07/11/2022 3:42 pm
 Hank
(@hank)
Eminent Member

No matter how cold it gets, I wouldn't skip my bath. There's a reason why I have water heater in my bathroom. If it's cold, I will have a hot bath. I can't stand myself whenever I've not taken my bath. 

Posted : 06/05/2023 4:40 pm
 Zuby
(@zuby)
Trusted Member

It's only a pig that would be comfortable skipping a day without taking his or her bath. I can't even be able to sleep if I don't bath when I get back from work. It keeps me refreshed and lively. 

Posted : 20/06/2023 7:01 pm
(@shortie)
Trusted Member

I tend to shower over having a bath and I always shower at least once a day. I can't stand to go a day without showering as I always feel awful if I do not. 

I have heard of people who do tend to shower only a few times a week and I often wonder how they can do it. 

Posted : 07/07/2023 8:19 pm
 Zuby
(@zuby)
Trusted Member

I would never think about not taking my bath in a day and not to talk about not doing it. I used to sweat a lot so, taking my bath at least twice is very necessary. 

Posted : 13/07/2023 6:17 pm
 Jega
(@jega)
Trusted Member

If you're very critical about your health, you will take your bath or shower with high importance. Immediately you wake up, you're brushing your teeth and taking your bath. 

Posted : 16/08/2023 11:42 am
(@chibu)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @jega

If you're very critical about your health, you will take your bath or shower with high importance. Immediately you wake up, you're brushing your teeth and taking your bath. 

I find it very difficult to stay with someone who is smelling which is the reason why I would never have myself in a situation whereby I don't take my bath at least twice in a day.

I can't understand how adults can wake up and leave their home without taking their bath. 

Posted : 23/10/2023 4:09 pm
 Igba
(@igba)
Trusted Member

My personal hygiene is something that is very important to me which is the reason why there is no way I wouldn't take my bath at least three times in a day without any reason to compromise it. 

Posted : 05/01/2024 9:24 am
(@bumble)
Eminent Member

It's not possible for me to skip a day without taking my bath or shower. I can't have myself feeling bugged all-over because I'm dirty with sweat. I sweat a lot, so I'll bath everyday. 

Posted : 09/02/2024 3:08 pm
 Tony
(@tony)
Eminent Member

I can never skip a day without taking my bath because it is going to make me look so very uncomfortable. I'm going to find it almost impossible to sleep at night when I'm back from work. 

Posted : 15/03/2024 1:23 pm
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.