Clear all

Left handed people

7 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@edwincoops)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

My question for left handed people is how is life different for you?Are there things that are harder for you to use because youre left handed

Posted : 31/03/2021 12:46 pm
(@nazzy)
Eminent Member

I'm not left handed but I use my left as just a support. It can't do well in what I do with my right hand. I can't even eat successfully using only my left hand. 

Posted : 11/10/2022 7:34 pm
 Jega
(@jega)
Trusted Member

There are things that I can do with my right hand which would be very difficult for me to do using my left hand. My right hand is my power hand, so I use it to do heavy jobs and lifting. 

Posted : 29/10/2022 9:08 am
(@phabbyfundz)
Trusted Member

I am not a left handed person but I have a few friends who are and from what I have seen them do I don't think they have any difficulty using their left and if you have adapted to using the left hand it just feels normal and easy like using the right hand is to right handed people.

This post was modified 1 year ago by Phabbyfundz

Posted : 03/11/2022 10:35 am
 Igba
(@igba)
Trusted Member

Left handed people are very special kind of people. I used to think that using left hand is a big challenge for them but it's not. 

My best friend is left handed and I like watching him using it to write. 

Posted : 28/12/2022 8:53 pm
(@shortie)
Trusted Member

I am not left-handed myself but I had a friend back in primary school that was left-handed and I used to sit next to her in classes. We ended up having to switch places so she was on my left and I was on her right otherwise we would knock into each other when writing and doing work one thing I also remember is how, because she was left-handed, when she was writing using the pens that were provided from the school because she was using her left hand, her hand would run along the paper as she was writing and smudge the ink and she would get it on her hand. I think the one main annoying issue was when we would bump into each other when working but luckily there was an easy fix for that. 

Posted : 30/12/2022 12:17 pm
(@chibu)
Eminent Member

My left hand is weak. I can't do anything with it. Even to eat with my left hand is very hard. 

It's only when I'm washing clothes that I make use of my left hand to support my right hand. 

Posted : 14/04/2023 2:04 pm
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.