Clear all

The Bermuda triangle

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@edwincoops)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Do you believe there is something special about the bermuda triangle or is the phenomenon just
a myth.

Posted : 31/03/2021 12:47 pm
(@nazzy)
Eminent Member

The Bermuda Triangle might be a Myth or it might be real. I'm not sure because I don't know the sea very well. It was featured in The Pirates of The Caribbean : Dead Men Tell No Tales. 

Posted : 09/10/2022 12:37 pm
 Jega
(@jega)
Trusted Member

The Bermuda Triangle is a Myth. If it's something real, I'm very sure that the world powers would have found a way to explore and exploit it to their own war advantage. It's only in the movies as far as I can tell. 

Posted : 12/10/2022 3:23 pm
Mimi
 Mimi
(@mimi)
Eminent Member

I would like to see The Bermuda Triangle and even experience what it's all about. I know it's very hard for it to be real. It's not real. I have only seen it in movies and it looks very deadly. 

Posted : 12/12/2022 9:58 am
(@flint1)

Personally, I think that the bermuda triangle  is just a myth. If it's something that's real, I'm very sure that the people will be visiting the spot for exploration and tourism. 

This post was modified 1 year ago by Flint1

Posted : 19/04/2023 7:34 pm
 Jega
(@jega)
Trusted Member

If this Bermuda Triangle is real, I wouldn't mind seeking it out to have an experience of what it's truly like. I'm very adventurous which is why I wouldn't stop looking for a way to find my path to the Bermuda Triangle. 

Posted : 27/11/2023 8:38 pm
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.