10 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes
Mimi
 Mimi
(@mimi)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I have come to observe that most of my fellow ladies are very afraid of having DNA test conducted on their kids to determine their paternity. Does it mean that most ladies are now so unfaithful that they would get pregnant outside their marriage and bring it home? Do you think DNA Test is destroying a lot of home's now? 

Posted : 06/11/2022 2:33 pm
(@phabbyfundz)
Trusted Member

With the high rise in infidelity in marriages it has come to the point where the only way to confirm the paternity of a child and clear all doubts is by DNA test.

I know some pet wouldn't want to do this because the are afraid of getting hurt or they trust their spouse but if the information of the paternity of your children comes out at any point in your life it would still hurt you either ways so it's best you find out in a more peaceful way.

Posted : 07/11/2022 8:36 am
Dori
 Dori
(@dori)
Trusted Member

I'm having DNA test for all my kids. I don't care about how my partner feels about it and if she's not comfortable with it, then it means that she's got something fishy to hide about my kids paternity. 

Posted : 08/11/2022 6:18 pm
 Igba
(@igba)
Trusted Member

There's nothing wrong with having a DNA Test. If it comes out well, your husband will know that you're 100% faithful to him. It's ladies that sleep with other men even when they are married that fear DNA Test. 

Posted : 10/12/2022 6:02 pm
 Zuby
(@zuby)
Trusted Member

I would say that having a DNA test for kids born in a family should be made mandatory. This will ladies to know how to keep their loyalty to their husband especially when it comes to having kids. The irresponsible one's can have an affair with other men but won't get pregnant for them. 

Posted : 14/12/2022 11:32 am
(@asaba)
Eminent Member

DNA Test is something that shouldn't be taken lightly. This is because most ladies now are too promiscuous and they don't have shame at all.

It's very disappointing seeing how ladies in marriage are very comfortable getting in bed outside their matrimonial home. 

Posted : 28/12/2022 8:18 pm
(@shortie)
Trusted Member

If there was a reason for the husband to believe that the child she had was not his and there was some evidence to suggest that she did cheat then I feel a DNA test is definitely mandatory, to be honest. However, you can not force someone to get a DNA test done and the mother would have to be in agreement before one was taken and if she disagrees that can mean nothing ever gets proven. If the woman agrees pretty much outright to have a DNA test taken then it's usually because there is nothing to hide. 

Posted : 12/01/2023 5:34 pm
(@bumble)
Eminent Member

There must definitely be something that happened which would warrant a husband to ask for his kid's DNA Test. This kind of request doesn't happen out of the blue. The woman must have been promiscuous in her marriage. 

Posted : 30/01/2023 11:41 pm
(@asaba)
Eminent Member

I find it very difficult to trust women because they are very mysterious which is why I'm going to have DNA test conducted on all my children to make sure that I am the father because most ladies today can never be trusted. 

Posted : 09/04/2023 10:37 pm
 Jega
(@jega)
Trusted Member

There's nothing wrong with having DNA Test for your kids. I would do it for all my kids because I hate to say it but that truth remains that I don't trust any woman not to mess up and cheat. 

Posted : 23/04/2023 10:31 pm
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.