Clear all

What's your favorite color?

9 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
(@phabbyfundz)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

I Know black is actually an absence of color but I am usually fascinated by it and I would wear anything black or have my things come in the color.

What's your favorite color?

Posted : 17/11/2022 8:01 pm
Mimi
 Mimi
(@mimi)
Eminent Member

For most ladies, our favourite colour is always Pink. It's also my favourite colour too because it's a very beautiful colour. I always wear pink colour in my dress any day in one way or another. 

Posted : 06/12/2022 9:35 pm
(@bumble)
Eminent Member

When it comes to my favorite colour, it's always going to be black. I hate putting on any cloth that gets to show dirt on it very easily and it's why I love wearing black clothes all the time. 

It's a shame that I can't paint my house black because it's going to look very odd. Blue is my favourite colour for painting my house. 

Posted : 05/01/2023 7:57 am
(@shortie)
Trusted Member

I remember when I was a young kid, it would always be pink which was my favorite color and I absolutely loved it. When I turned 13 I ended up loving the color blue and my bedroom and furniture were blue. By the time I hit 16 - 17, it changed to purple and has been purple ever since. I love to see purple with say a black outline if I am honest, it just really hits out and looks so good. 

Posted : 12/01/2023 5:16 pm
(@bumble)
Eminent Member

White colour is my favourite. It's an angelic colour and that's why I love it so much. It makes me feel innocent and holy. My entire rooms are painted in white colour. 

Posted : 01/02/2023 7:02 pm
(@asaba)
Eminent Member

I have a thing for red colour which its significance means danger. It's why I enjoy watching horror movies all the same because I have noticed that they use a lot of red colour effects in it. 

Posted : 06/02/2023 7:52 pm
Dori
 Dori
(@dori)
Trusted Member

If it's possible to pain my house with black colour, I'm going to do it because black isn't a colour that's going to stress you out too much unlike any other colours. Grey is good too, it's my secondary best colour after black. 

Posted : 12/04/2023 10:48 am
 Jega
(@jega)
Trusted Member

White is my favourite colour. I always feel angelic whenever I'm wearing my all white clothes and driving in my white SUV. It's difficult to wash but I have my washing machine. 

Posted : 16/08/2023 11:45 am
 Igba
(@igba)
Trusted Member

I recently found out that I am color blind which is the reason why I can't really say that any particular color is my favorite since I don't even understand each and anyone of them to start with. 

Posted : 05/01/2024 9:26 am
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.