Who taught you how to drive?

11 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
 Igba
(@igba)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

How did you learn how to drive? Did you go to driving school to learning through a course of driving lessons or did you use another means to learn it?

My father taught me how to drive when I was 16 years old. He had 3 cars at home and so, he needed me to be driving myself. 

Posted : 06/11/2022 2:28 pm
(@phabbyfundz)
Trusted Member

Its surprising even to me that I still haven't learnt how to drive but hopefully at the beginning of the next year I would enrol in a driving class or learn any other way available.

Posted : 07/11/2022 8:39 am
 Igba
(@igba)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @phabbyfundz

Its surprising even to me that I still haven't learnt how to drive but hopefully at the beginning of the next year I would enrol in a driving class or learn any other way available.

Some people don't just like driving themselves. I have a couple of friends like that. They believe it too stressful for them to drive and it's why they have their own personal driver.

Posted : 08/11/2022 6:12 pm
(@phabbyfundz)
Trusted Member

@igba that's true , for sometime I really didn't see a need to learn how to drive because I don't own a personal car at the moment, hopefully I would just try to learn because at some point I might still need to drive myself around.

Posted : 12/11/2022 5:00 am
(@phabbyfundz)
Trusted Member

I have enrolled for driving lessons and hopefully in the next one month I would be ready to drive on my own without causing an havoc on the road.

Posted : 14/11/2022 6:14 am
 Zuby
(@zuby)
Trusted Member

I went to driving school to learn how to drive. It was a very technical learning process that took me 3 months to complete it and became an expert. I have my driving licence now and I'm very happy about it. 

Posted : 07/12/2022 8:29 pm
 Igba
(@igba)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @phabbyfundz

@igba that's true , for sometime I really didn't see a need to learn how to drive because I don't own a personal car at the moment, hopefully I would just try to learn because at some point I might still need to drive myself around.

Unless there's a reason why I should know how to drive because of my work, then I would be forced to learn how to drive. Probably, it's going to add more money to my pay. 

Posted : 08/02/2023 8:25 pm
(@frost)

Where else do you go to learn how to drive a car that's not at the driving school?.

The driving school is the only place that I know and it's where I went to get my driving lessons and it was very helpful. 

Posted : 11/04/2023 8:11 pm
(@bawon)
Eminent Member

No one taught me how to drive. I figured it out on my own and it wasn't that difficult. Although, I played a bit more of car racing games which made it easier for me to pick up knowledge fast. 

Posted : 21/04/2023 7:12 am
 Jega
(@jega)
Trusted Member

No one taught me how to drive because I don't know how to drive yet. I don't have car, so there's no need for me to go learn how to drive now at least. 

Posted : 26/11/2023 9:00 am
 Tony
(@tony)
Eminent Member

I went to driving school to learn how to drive. It took me nearly 3 months before I was able to complete my driving lessons and acquire my driving certificate and license. 

Posted : 12/03/2024 1:55 pm
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.