Notifications
Clear all

What Music do you Like?

10 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
(@arachnia)
Topic starter

I love music and always fall back on it if down or stressed. My favourite bands and artists are Sabbath, Priest, Young, Floyd, Zepp and the Doors.

What do you listen to?

Posted : 03/03/2021 3:16 pm
 Hank
(@hank)
Eminent Member

I love Raggae music a lot. It's my father's favourite song and that's why I started loving it as a kid. Lucky Dube is my favourite Raggae singer. 

Posted : 09/10/2022 12:07 pm
 Jega
(@jega)
Trusted Member

I don't have any particular preferences when it comes to songs. When it comes to what I'm interested in songs, it's the bits that's used in making the songs. 

Posted : 12/10/2022 3:19 pm
(@chibu)
Eminent Member

I love listening to Christian worship songs so much. Some of my favorite worship songs artists are ;

1. Travis 

2. Frank Edwards

3. Don M

4. Sinnach 

Posted : 21/10/2022 8:24 pm
 Jega
(@jega)
Trusted Member

I love romantic music. It's why Celine Dion is one of my favourite musician because I love her songs and they are always very inspirational and they are very emotional too. I'm Alive is my favourite song from her. 

Posted : 26/10/2022 8:40 pm
Dori
 Dori
(@dori)
Trusted Member

I don't have any favourite songs that I listen to. My mood determines the kind of song that I would be interested in listening to. Just like now, I'm listening to Rick Ross song he featured Drake titled Stay Schemin. 

Posted : 10/11/2022 4:44 pm
 Zuby
(@zuby)
Trusted Member

I came across an old album of Lil Wayne today which was Carter III. I picked interest in one of his best songs in the album titled 3 Peat. I enjoyed listening to it today. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sINGvrL61VY

Posted : 11/11/2022 5:37 pm
(@phabbyfundz)
Trusted Member

I listen to a wide variety of music from hip hop , rnb, Afrobeats and the likes.

As long as the music is appealing to I would listen to it.

Posted : 12/11/2022 4:56 am
 Igba
(@igba)
Trusted Member

I really enjoyed the soundtrack used in The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time in The Spirit Temple. The soundtrack was so good that I listen to it almost every day.

Posted : 13/12/2022 11:16 am
 Zuby
(@zuby)
Trusted Member

When it comes to music, I love them all. I don't have any particular preferable one that's my favourite. All genres of music tunes in well with me. It's why I appreciate all songs. 

Posted : 08/07/2023 8:53 am
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.