Forum

What's the last hor...

Notifications
Clear all

What's the last horror movie you watched on DVD disc?

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
 Jega
(@jega)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Do you still watch movies on DVD disc? What's the last horror movie you watched on DVD disc? Streaming applications like Netflix and Co. have driven the use of DVD disc into extinction. 

Posted : 26/10/2022 8:50 pm
 Zuby
(@zuby)
Trusted Member

I can't remember watching any horror movies on DVD disc recently. But I can still remember how good it felt watching Evil Dead some years on my VCD machine. Do you still remember it? 

Posted : 05/11/2022 6:48 am
(@phabbyfundz)
Trusted Member

The last horror I watched on DVD was Chucky I guess and since then I either stream or go to the theaters.

Posted : 06/11/2022 10:36 am
Mimi
 Mimi
(@mimi)
Eminent Member

If my memory serves me well, I think that it was Constantine that I watched last on disc. I'm hearing that they are working on the 4th chapter of the movie. 

Posted : 11/11/2022 5:42 pm
 Zuby
(@zuby)
Trusted Member

I can't remember the last horror movie that I watched on DVD. I never got to watch a lot of movies using the DVD. It's more of the cinemas and online streaming. 

Posted : 03/02/2023 12:17 pm
Mimi
 Mimi
(@mimi)
Eminent Member

I have stopped watching any movies on the disc now. I have completely moved on from it. I now stream every movie that I watched on Netflix. 

Posted : 01/03/2023 10:35 pm
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.