How many hours do you sleep daily?

9 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
 Hank
(@hank)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Do you usually get enough sleep on daily basis? If yes, how many hours do you usually sleep? I find it hard to sleep more than 4 hours every night and I don't sleep in the day. It's only when I'm drunk that I sleep more than 6 hours. 

Posted : 11/10/2022 7:55 pm
(@chibu)
Eminent Member

I always sleep very well at night because I love my sleep and I don't joke with it. 

I try as much as possible to have at least 8 hours of sleep every night unless I slept in the afternoon, then I will sleep 6 hours. 

Posted : 17/10/2022 9:58 pm
 Jega
(@jega)
Trusted Member

You can't live in LA and wake up 8:00 AM in the morning. It's already 11:00 AM on the East Coast. It's why I go to bed very early so I can wake up at least 6:00 AM. 

Posted : 21/10/2022 8:21 pm
 Jega
(@jega)
Trusted Member

I try as much as possible to get enough sleep because I know that whenever you are not sleeping well you are risking yourself from having high blood pressure which is not very good for your health. This is why I try as much as I can to sleep at least seven hours every night. 

Posted : 26/10/2022 8:41 pm
 Igba
(@igba)
Trusted Member

When I was a lot younger, I used to sleep very well enough at night. I should be getting more than 8 hours sleep. But now, it's very difficult to get 5 hours of good sleep. 

Posted : 03/11/2022 1:42 pm
(@phabbyfundz)
Trusted Member

I sleep for approximately 5 to 6 hours daily, when I don't get enough sleep at night I compensate it with a really good rest during the day if I can.

Posted : 06/11/2022 10:38 am
 Zuby
(@zuby)
Trusted Member

Sometimes I don't sleep at all in the night. Just like yesterday night, I never had 10 minutes to sleep and this morning, I'm having a very serious headache. 

Posted : 12/11/2022 12:17 pm
 Jega
(@jega)
Trusted Member

Being able to sleep at least 6 hours every night is something that's very good for someone's health. If you're not sleeping well, you're going to hypertensive and that's likely to kill you if it's very serious. 

Posted : 13/07/2023 6:28 pm
(@chibu)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @igba

When I was a lot younger, I used to sleep very well enough at night. I should be getting more than 8 hours sleep. But now, it's very difficult to get 5 hours of good sleep. 

There are so many responsibilities which makes it very difficult for adults to be well rested at night but you have to find a way to work on your schedule and see if it is possible that you can be able to get more sleep because it is very important for your health. 

Posted : 06/12/2023 4:51 pm
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.