Clear all

Smoking in the cinema

12 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes
(@chibu)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I had a very bad experience today when I went to the cinema to watch a movie where one guy started smoking and he wasn't supposed to smoke there because it is a gathering where other people come to watch their movies. I couldn't finish the movie that I came to watch and I had to leave the cinema immediately but the guy was later reported and he was removed from the cinema room. 

Posted : 26/10/2022 9:09 pm
Dori
 Dori
(@dori)
Trusted Member

The management needs to be held responsible for allowing such happen. By right, the guy wasn't supposed to be allowed into the theater in the first place with cigarette. I would be suing them upfront. 

Posted : 11/11/2022 6:12 pm
(@phabbyfundz)
Trusted Member

It's not even polite to smoke in the cinema because there might be people there that might have a bad reaction or did not even like when people smoke around.

We should always try to look out for others as we are trying to look out for ourselves.

Posted : 12/11/2022 4:54 am
 Igba
(@igba)
Trusted Member

This is so wrong in so many ways that shouldn't be considered in any way possible. How can the manager or the management of the cinema house allow such a madness. They you should have been stopped before even getting a ticket for the movie. 

Posted : 09/12/2022 7:36 pm
Dori
 Dori
(@dori)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @phabbyfundz

It's not even polite to smoke in the cinema because there might be people there that might have a bad reaction or did not even like when people smoke around.

We should always try to look out for others as we are trying to look out for ourselves.

Some areas are strictly marked out from allowing anyone to smoke in because of the risk it's going to cause a lot of people. If I was there, I would sue the cinema company. 

Posted : 31/12/2022 4:25 pm
(@shortie)
Trusted Member

No matter what cinema I go to and for any other public space there are always no smoking signs around and usually people who enforce the rule as well. Even though you have the signs and the rules you will always get someone who will go too far and will break the rules often ruining an experience for others. More needs to be done to ensure that people do follow the rules and that the rules are enforced to prevent a bad experience for others. 

Posted : 12/01/2023 5:31 pm
 Zuby
(@zuby)
Trusted Member

It's going to be a very lousy cinema house if people are allowed to smoke in there. I can't imagine how the scene is going to be and how uncomfortable it's going to be for most people. I can't stay in such environment because I want to see a movie. 

Posted : 30/01/2023 11:44 pm
(@shiek)
Eminent Member

I have never seen where anyone is allowed to smoke in the cinema. It's not supposed to be allowed to happen at all. But in a situation where I'm in the cinema and someone walked in smoking, I will take it upon myself to have him walked out. 

Posted : 12/02/2023 10:39 am
 Jega
(@jega)
Trusted Member

No one should be allowed into the cinema with cigarettes because it is not a place that is going to be conducive for one to be inhaling cigarette smoke. This is because it is going to be very dangerous to one's health since they are in a confined space inside the cinema house. 

Posted : 09/04/2023 10:33 pm
 Tony
(@tony)
Eminent Member

Of all the places someone would want to smoke, inside the cinema house should be the last place to do that. It's going to make everyone in the cinema uncomfortable. 

Posted : 19/04/2023 7:27 pm
(@shiek)
Eminent Member

It's only a sick and mentally deranged individual that's going to take a cigarette and light it inside the cinema room with a lot of people who came to see a movie. Such person should be arrested, fined and taken to mental hospital. 

Posted : 30/04/2023 10:57 pm
Dori
 Dori
(@dori)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @shortie

No matter what cinema I go to and for any other public space there are always no smoking signs around and usually people who enforce the rule as well. Even though you have the signs and the rules you will always get someone who will go too far and will break the rules often ruining an experience for others. More needs to be done to ensure that people do follow the rules and that the rules are enforced to prevent a bad experience for others. 

It's in the nature of human beings to break laws. I don't understand why it's like that with some people? It's not like they are not aware of such rules but for one reason or another, they won't care. It's bad, like really bad. 

Posted : 13/06/2023 8:20 am
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.