What's your childhood favourite movie?

7 Posts
7 Users
1 Likes
 Zuby
(@zuby)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

As a kid, I really enjoyed watching a lot of movies. Most of them comes in form of comedy or animation movies. But my all time favorite is going to be Home Alone and Baby's Day Out. 

Did you watch any of the movies? 

Posted : 06/11/2022 2:20 pm
(@phabbyfundz)
Trusted Member

That would be HOME ALONE, I really enjoyed watching every sequel of this movie as a kid and I could watch them three or four times weekly.

Posted : 07/11/2022 8:41 am
 Igba
(@igba)
Trusted Member

I have always loved horror movies when I was still a kid. One of my all time favourites horror movies when I was still a kid was Chuckky. I still enjoy watching till today. 

Posted : 11/11/2022 5:40 pm
Mimi reacted
Mimi
 Mimi
(@mimi)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @igba

I have always loved horror movies when I was still a kid. One of my all time favourites horror movies when I was still a kid was Chuckky. I still enjoy watching till today. 

This is absolutely what I really enjoyed as a kid. It's why some people called me a freak when I was still a kid because what usually scared other kids is something that I love so much. 

Posted : 09/12/2022 7:39 pm
Dori
 Dori
(@dori)
Trusted Member

Elf is one of my favorite childhood movie. It's even a Christmas movie too. It's one of the best movies about Christmas that I seen so far.

Have anyone watched Elf? 

Posted : 12/12/2022 10:05 am
(@bumble)
Eminent Member

Problem Child was my favourite childhood movie. Although some parents never liked their kids watching the movie because of the mischievous things you learn in it. 

Posted : 03/02/2023 12:09 pm
(@bawon)
Eminent Member

Peter Pan and The Lion King is my favourite childhood movies or should I say animation. I had a very good time when I was still a kid watching those two. I practically watched them everyday. 

Posted : 14/03/2023 3:12 pm
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.