Forum

What's your most An...

Notifications
Clear all

What's your most Anticipated Upcoming Horror??

10 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
(@fexxi)
Member Admin
Topic starter

2021 may be a slow year for the movie industry, but we have been promised a nice selection of promising titles. I'm mostly looking forward to a Quiet Place Part 2. I loved the TLOU-esque setting of the original movie.

Posted : 04/02/2021 12:12 pm
(@fexpress)
Eminent Member

I'm really excited about A Quiet Place part 2. I really enjoyed the first one. Then there's the Candyman reboot :o. 2021 might just be a good year for horror.

Posted : 20/02/2021 6:33 pm
 Max
(@kindachill)

Yes, the Candyman reboot should be awesome as long as it doesn't end up as bad as 1 and 2. I'm really looking forward to the new Saw though.

Posted : 20/02/2021 6:50 pm
(@fear)

I'm mostly looking forward to Spiral (Saw). It looks like they have taken an interesting angle and I'm looking forward to seeing Samual L Jackson in something too.

Posted : 01/03/2021 1:24 pm
(@harper)

Scream 5 and The Purge Forever. Scream 5 because I loved those movies back in the day and The Purge Forever because I'm a sucker for the purge movies (even though it will likely be terrible).

Posted : 03/03/2021 2:01 pm
(@pappasmurf)

Don't Breath 2. How has no one mention Don't Breath 2? The first was incredible, I can't wait to see how the sequel plays out. #highhopes

Posted : 03/03/2021 2:14 pm
(@chibu)
Eminent Member

I'm so much looking forward to the release of The Nun 2. I enjoyed the last one that came out. With this new release that's coming out soon, I can't wait to watch it. 

Posted : 12/10/2022 2:59 pm
 Zuby
(@zuby)
Trusted Member

The Devil's Light or Prey for the Devil is one horror movie that I'm looking forward to when it's going to be released. It's supposed to come out November if I remembered correctly. 

Posted : 29/10/2022 9:31 am
Dori
 Dori
(@dori)
Trusted Member

Terrifier 2 is the most anticipated horror movie of 2022 for me. It's out already and I have watched on my Netflix the other night, it was very creepy. The first Terrifier was released in 2016 which was good too and I enjoyed watching it. 

Posted : 05/11/2022 6:56 am
Mimi
 Mimi
(@mimi)
Eminent Member

I have always loved The Nun horror movie. Any horror movie that's related with religion and demons is always going to interest me. 

I'm very much waiting for when The Nun 2 would be released in 2023. 

Posted : 09/11/2022 6:24 pm
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.