Clear all

A Quiet Place 2

7 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@fexpress)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I was reading the preview on here but hadn't even seen the first one. I watched it and now I can't wait for part 2. What are your thoughts on this?

Posted : 20/02/2021 6:25 pm
(@harper)

I really enjoyed the first one. It was really weird seeing Jim from the Office in a horror film, he played the part really well though. I think he even wrote it, or wrote the second one.

Posted : 03/03/2021 12:49 pm
Mysteryamber
(@mysteryamber)
Trusted Member

I didn't even see the first film!

I have to ask, does it hurt your ears to have people only whispering in a movie for an hour and a half? I think that part in itself would be "horror" to live through.

At least there are some strong actors in the film, so maybe it's worth giving it a chance?

Posted : 08/09/2022 9:15 pm
(@chibu)
Eminent Member

I watched the first release of A Quiet Place and it's very entertaining. There's nothing to pick out as a flaw in the movie. I have seen the 2nd movie on Netflix and I'm going to watch it as soon as possible. 

Posted : 12/10/2022 2:54 pm
 Zuby
(@zuby)
Trusted Member

I haven't watched the two A Quiet Place horror movies yet. I only managed to watch the trailer teaser some years ago but I never got the chance to watch the movies when they came out. 

Posted : 29/10/2022 9:26 am
 Igba
(@igba)
Trusted Member

The horror movie's producers that made A Quiet Place 2 is working on a new sci-fi horror movie called 65. I just watched the trailer today and it looks very scary. 

There was one scene with dinosaurs that look like T-Rex. I can't wait for it to be released. 

Posted : 15/12/2022 4:10 pm
(@bawon)
Eminent Member

Watching A Quiet Place II recently gave me the same vibes I had with watching The Last Of Us TV show with the creatures that hunt by sound used in both of them. It's an interesting movie. It was better than the first one in my opinion. 

Posted : 27/05/2023 8:56 am
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.